Excited about the Inside the Flame events lined up for November and December. Please come to any and all of them and help me spread the word by telling your friends, too. I am so honored to share this with my great community and beyond. (Take a look Inside the Flame here.)
• Thursday, Nov. 17, 7 p.m. Books Inc., Berkeley. This will be a pre-publication reading at the oldest independent bookseller in the West! http://www.booksinc.net/Berkeley
• Tuesday, Nov 22, 7-8 p.m. I’ll be a guest on Bruce Bratton’s radio show, Universal Grapevine on KZSC 88.1 FM. Listen live on your computer. Bruce and I have been friends since working together back in the Santa Cruz Express days. He’s a great interviewer and we’ll dig into the writing of my book.
• Monday, Nov. 28, 7 p.m. Bookshop Santa Cruz. This is my big regional book-signing and reading thanks to the generous folks at BSSC. Poet Stephen Kessler will introduce me. I want to see all of you there! http://www.bookshopsantacruz.com/
• Tuesday, Dec. 6 Gabriella Cafe Salon. Dinner at 6pm, followed by reading from Inside the Flame at 7:15 p.m. Come for some food and wine, and stay for some tasty Q&A. http://gabriellacafe.com/
• Sunday, Dec. 11, 3-5 p.m. Soif Wine Bar Book Party. Plan to come for Prosecco, appetizers, purchase books, and lots of backstory (and laughs) about how it finally got written. Make reservations to join me for dinner afterwards. http://www.soifwine.com/
I have been working on Inside the Flame for two years and am so excited about seeing it in print on November 22, 2016! In this small, color-illustrated book I offer my hard-won observations for a rich and adventurous life. Even some unexpected exercises for you to do. Bringing forth this book has been a huge event in my life—I look forward to sharing it with all of you. I’ve also listed these activities on my website: ChristinaWaters.com and on my Facebook business page: ChristinaWatersAuthor. If you haven’t already please give that page a like and check out the posts about what it takes to write a book!